Chill Out, Relax And Have Me Time
Our dedicated team of massage therapists offers relaxing sessions to reduce stress and pain, also increasing flexibility and feelings of wellbeing.
Often when we have suffered with nerve irritation the muscles connected to these areas become painful and tight. Our Sports Therapists train for over 3 years and bring their expertise in helping reduce your pain, increase relaxation and find a place where you can switch off and recharge.
At Inspired Health Chiropractic we offer you individual care tailored for your own health and wellbeing needs. Our team carries out an in depth consultation to establish which type of care will help you meet your health goal comfortably and quickly.
A specialist massage not just for sports people, to work on specific areas of tension and improve performance and posture.
A peaceful and calming massage to allow to you to forget about the worries of daily life and treat yourself.
Deep Tissue Massage
Get to the underlying muscle issues and really feel a difference with this firm massage.
Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Releases muscle tension, knots and scar tissue build up
- Stress relief and relaxation
- Improved Sports performance
- Flexibility and mobility work
- Pain relief and management
- Time to recharge
- Support with digestion and sleep
- And More
Did You Know…
Conditions We Help With
Muscular problems like strains, sprains and frozen shoulder and tennis elbow
How Can We Help?
- Reduces less pain in achy muscles
- Increases flexibility by lengthening muscle fibres
- Breaks down scar tissues and knots in the muscles to allow them to contract and relax properly
- Relieves tension
- Allows you time for yourself to recharge
- Sports massage
- Swedish massage
- Injury prevention massage techniques
- Relaxing massage
- Pregnancy massage
How Does It work?
Most commonly our Chiropractors will refer you for a complementary muscle check. Our Massage team will look for tight or short muscles, muscles in spasm, scar tissue and knots in the muscles. Should they think you will benefit from a massage, they will offer you a 30 minute or 1 hour session to start. They will use techniques to relax you and also work to ensure your muscles work normally again.